Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ella, Ella, eh eh ehhhhhhh

Ambient Umbrella from Ambient Devices

I thought i left the rain behind when i left Vancouver.....seems like it's following me everywhere....from Vancouver to Katashina to HK.... And now... with the super strong wind and rain combination... my little umbrella doesn't work so well...i guess i need sth bigger...and sturdier. But for the environmental friendly groups, there's the Eco Brolly which uses old newspaper, cards and plastic bags. So it's both resuable and disposable. There's also the Twilight Umbrella...not the vampire Twilight....which is studded by fiber optics. And then for the techy group...there's the Ambient Umbrella, the handle changes colour according to the weather. Of course...for the artsy ones...there's sth from MoMa.

1 comments:

Chris Fung said...

Haha, yeah it works again. I wanted to show you this funny looking umbrella I passed through awhile ago. http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/japanfan/b625/
I wonder if cops would be suspicious if they saw you walking around the streets with that.

Post a Comment