Friday, October 16, 2009

Still Searching.......

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger



The Time Traveler's Wife (Film)
starring Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams

Finally finished re-reading this book again..... I do love the story.... n i m jealous of Claire... Not the part where Henry keeps disppearing... but the part where she knows for a fact that her soulmate is out there waiting for her..... and she knows when she will meet him! I have always wondered if i hv already missed my soulmate.... maybe it was the guy i met at starbucks and i was too busy ordering my hazelnut latte to not notice him..... maybe it was my sixth grade crush who i dun even know where he is now...... But it's so much easier to know that he is out there somewhere.... and to know where to look! People always ask if it's better to know or not know.... to me..... it has always been to know! That's y i enjoy re-reading books or re-watching movies that i like..... Although i already know the ending, i still like the process...... I like knowing what is gonna happen in the future... even when it's not something that i want....Can't wait to watch the movie soon!

2 comments:

lumsterville said...

Funny you mention how you like knowing the endings. I remember always telling ah jai that I wish I could fast forward to what we would end up being, then i can just enjoy experience of being with him without having to worry about what's going to happen.

BlahBlahBlah said...

things are so much easier when u know wut's gonna happen... it's the unpredictable that scares us.... and i dun like the feeling of not knowing what's gonna happen next!

Post a Comment