Sunday, September 26, 2010

Me want.....STILL!!!!!!




All of the Above from CLAIREVIIER

I know i blogged about this bag a while back..... But i thought about it today again and went to their website ..... then i saw this new color called cement (i think)..... just irresistible...... I like it even more than the blue one and it's not often that i choose another color over blue........ Should I.....??!?!?!  Still a bit worried about buying it online without seeing it first..... The closest store that carries her bags is in Japan and I am not going there anytime soon......And what's with selling it only at Toronto Holt and not Vancouver Holt? This would really be a perfect replacement for my beloved CKJ bag that is beyond repair..........

Found some other interesting items too.....but nth compared to the messenger bag....... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment