Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Accessorize your accessory!

Camera Case by Henry Lau for Canon

Camera Strap by Lu Lu Cheung for Canon

Both items from Canon Vogue 4 Sight Collection

I have been noticing more and more people are carrying around DSLR cameras lately.....seems to be the trend! A friend of mine started addressing DSLRs as accessories for the trendy groups. Me too, have been contemplating purchasing one and have been eyeing the Canon EOS 500D. However, i have given on the idea because i don't see myself lugging it around on a daily basis and especially not when i want to travel light (both occasions being the reason behind me wanting a better camera). So i have settle with my idiot proof point and shoot digital camera. I have also learned how to edit my photos via Picnik, a very handy online app for photo editing (thanks to another fd, Mr.Chow). Anyways............. the point of this post being..... haahah..... that there's a collaboration between Canon and 4 local designers for the trendy people to accessorize their accessories. Although i don't have a Canon 500D, i wouldn't mind having the above if i did have a DSLR.

0 comments:

Post a Comment