Monday, July 6, 2009

Growing old...



When i was 13....i dressed like a tomboy and never worn a dress/skirt unless it was for a wedding. When i was 16...i dressed like 25, trying to impress everyone with my grown-up clothes. I never dressed my age and i was never girly. I was also afraid of the trend and was never experimental. It was only up til these 2 years that i finally have the nerve to wear clothes that I would usually run away from....i.e. shorts, skirts, leggings etc. I even started experimenting with colourful nails and by far i m quite proud of myself. Lately, my fetish is brights. Seen here is my new shocking pink polish. Three years ago i would have never thought of it, i might even think of it as absurd. I think it has to do with growing old and it has finally hit me that soon i will be 30 and it would be too old to be bold.

Anywayz....enuff blabbing....point of this post is the fridge haahha I love retro fridges....they are so groovy hahhah. Also the procelaine cup/tumbler from Revol. It looks like a cumpled dixie cup. Both of these items are from a bistro/cafe in Taipei called VVG Bistro. It's a perfect little cafe tucked inside a little alley. More images can been seen from this blog. My dream is to open up a cafe like this serving homemade comfort foods...and i would leave a little corner selling local designer shenanigans (my meaning being misc items). Only in my dream........

1 comments:

Lumsterville said...

hahahah, I just noticed in the photo, your thumb looks dislocated. hehhhehe.

Post a Comment