Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Intellectual Me


My current reading...... one of the most difficult books i ever read.... Given my reading list is usually chick lits..... It's been a while that i wanted to pick up a pen and write down quotes from a book..... I wish I could read the original... instead of this translated version..... I am sure this is one of the those books i would wanna read again in a couple years....But first... i have to finish reading it!  Below is one of my favorite quotes so far.....


"......not 'Es muss sein!' (It must be so), but rather
 "Es konnte auch anders sein" (It could just as well be otherwise)......"

4 comments:

lumsterville said...

Stop pretending to be intellectual and smart, that's my job!

BlahBlahBlah said...

then what am i suppose to be...? illiterate and dumb?

Lumsterville said...

no, just cute and dumb.

BlahBlahBlah said...

i m fine with that hahhah

Post a Comment