Sunday, October 3, 2010

Now Showing......



Finally got around to watching this..... such a cute little movie......What can i say.... i am a sucker for cheesey chick flicks...... 

"What and If are two words as non-threatening as words can be. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: What if? What if? What if..............."

You Got Me by Colbie Caillat

Oh I just can't get enough
How much do I need to fill me up?
It feels so good it must be love
It's everything that I've been dreaming of

Love Story by Taylor Swift

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you is fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said, marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you

What If by Colbie Caillat

What if we were made for each other
Born to become best friends and lovers
I want to stay right here
In this moment with you
Over and over and over again

What if this could be a real love
A love, a love, yeah
I don't know what to think
Is this real or just a dream
In my heart is where you'll be
I'll keep waiting till we meet

0 comments:

Post a Comment