Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hmmmm interesting...

This could be interesting..... i was really exciting when i read about it....But after looking at the reviews by All Lacquered Up, I have a bit of hesitation. The three that really caught my eyes were Lincoln Park After Dark (plum), Russian Navy (navy) and You Don’t Know Jacques!(grey). I have the original version of You Don’t Know Jacques! and i love it!!!! Although my mom seems to think it looks like i have been playing with clay......Anyhow....but after reading the review, the ones i really want is Lincoln Park After Dark cause it's more like a matte black with purple undertone...and La Paz-itively Hot (pink)....which turns out to be a pink that i really like...not too shiny......The other two that i originally like looked kinda boring...... Too bad i m not in Van..... i hate to have to spend HKD 100 when i can buy it for CAD 9.99 in Van......

1 comments:

Lumsterville said...

Lincoln Park After Dark is old, I've been using it for over two years!! I LOVE IT!!! OPI is the best, their nail polish remover works really well too.

Post a Comment