Friday, December 11, 2009

Consistency


Suddenly remembered this blog today.... For those who cares abt me should know that Yumterville was not my first attempt at blog-writing.... I m sooo proud of myself for keeping this one going for over 8mths.... Blah's Blog was so different from Yumterville... the whole reason behind Blah's Blog was to write abt my life in Japan... but it also had a lot of sentimental posts (or crap). Of course the one person that i wish would read it didn't read it at all.... hahahha i guess i should have taken the hint back then! Anyhow.... reason for mentioning this is that i have started writing in it again... this time only for myself! hahhahah it's nice to hv a private place to vent!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Am I the one you are mentioning...? i promise you, I'll read it...

Post a Comment